Saturday 8 September 2012

My Song :)

Okay, I'm writing a song now, so... yup :)

BTW. this is COPY WRITE -ed. Anyone who tries and makes as if they wrote this song I will take you to court. Repost it, that's fine. But Give Credit To Me. :)

Rhyme
by Lauren Hayward

I could rhyme a lot of words
To make up a song
It would be a good one
Even my dad would sing  along

But it wouldn't tell you anything 
about what's going on in my head
And what's the point of singing
If you don't mean what you've said?

Sun rhymes with One
Like the time of the day
Heat rhymes with Repeat 
Like What did you say?

Rhyming's got to do with pronunciation of the letter
So you'll see.
But nothing rhymes better, 
than you and me.

See the birds get it right
They don't even have to try
In the morning outside my window
I sing along and that's why

Yes, trees can teach me too
From midnight until two
In the silvery moonlight
They sing me sullen tunes

Flower rhymes with Hour
Like the time of Spring
Marry rhymes with Carry
Like the bear with the ring.

Rhyming's got to do with pronunciation of the letter
So you'll see.
But nothing rhymes better, 
than you and me

Rather rhymes with Farther
Like a long way still to go
Mystery rhymes with History
Like when you've solved it and you know

Book rhymes with Hooked
Like when hundred is the page
Scream rhymes with Teen
Like when they tell you it's just a stage

Rhyming's got to do with pronunciation of the letter
So you've seen.
But nothing rhymes better,
than you and me

Don't let them tell you otherwise
I swear to you it's true
Now the message has gotten,
Through to you

No comments:

Post a Comment