Saturday 20 October 2012

The First Tour Day

I'm gonna categorize these  post day-by-day, of a week long tour.

Here is Google Maps so that you can see where my different destinations are.

We Went to Hartenbos in the Western-Cape, South Africa on the first day.

This was our schedule:

6:30  Wake up
7:00   Religion (Pray etc)
7:15   Breakfast
8:15   Depart
9:00   Redberry Farm (check out this unmissable place here)
13:00 Lunch
14:00 Hartenbos Waterworld & Heated swimming pool (also see here *sorry the site is in afrikaans* )

What I can basically tell you out my own experience, it was so fun. The Strawberry picking was amazing with there being this huge maze inside where you can delightfully get lost in, and the Waterworld was daringly thrilling!  I never want to grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment